WHAT A SCENE - Sunshine & Fucking Rainbows Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

Quote Post
Username: *

Message:

Emoticons
More
Bold Italic Underline Align Left Center Align Right Ordered List Unordered List Quote Insert Image Insert Link Insert Code Tags  
Attachment:
Allowed extensions: bmp gif jpg jpeg png txt pdf zip

The file size should not exceed 5000000 bytes
   
Preview Post Reply


Topic Review
AuthorTopic
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 03:30 pm
(un)realist
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline




Nah.  An old one.
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 04:03 pm
chuckster
Member


Joined: Wed Mar 20th, 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1035
Status: 
Offline
Is that the GF/Fiancee in the middle???  How did you find this?
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 04:15 pm
LT**
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
lol! very cute.. is that a slumber party for charity or something? 
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 04:15 pm
(un)realist
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Yes, it is the GF.   A friend sent it to me.

Maybe my title was obtuse.  A hen party is a bachelorette party
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 04:21 pm
LT**
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Ha!! well then that explains the look on M's face...a little pickled perhaps?
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 05:12 pm
Inquiring Mind
Administrator
 

Joined: Tue Mar 19th, 2013
Location:  
Posts: 587
Status: 
Offline
Is this a recent photo?
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 05:12 pm
me
Member
 

Joined: Thu Mar 21st, 2013
Location:  
Posts: 831
Status: 
Offline
This is old. I saw this back around 2006 or 2007.
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 05:29 pm
chuckster
Member


Joined: Wed Mar 20th, 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1035
Status: 
Offline
me wrote: This is old. I saw this back around 2006 or 2007.
That would put it around the time she met the current Popstar.  I bet she ditched the friends (and the flannel PJs) when she hooked up with Johnny.  
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 05:31 pm
123guest123
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Krista is cute. The other two are :eek:
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 05:56 pm
(un)realist
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Chuckster, I think the hook up was a done deal when the picture was taken.  The others are the now Mrs. Malinin and the infamous Wendy.  It must have been a joke shot with the flannel pj's. 
(I said it was on old one)


Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 06:25 pm
chuckster
Member


Joined: Wed Mar 20th, 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1035
Status: 
Offline
(un)realist wrote: Chuckster, I think the hook up was a done deal when the picture was taken.  The others are the now Mrs. Malinin and the infamous Wendy.  It must have been a joke shot with the flannel pj's. 
(I said it was on old one)


Ah, now I get it.  Nice work Mike Goo.....nice work.  :cool:

Krista's pigtail is on the GF/Fiancee's boob.....heh, heh, heh.....it's on her boob.  :twitch:
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 08:22 pm
me
Member
 

Joined: Thu Mar 21st, 2013
Location:  
Posts: 831
Status: 
Offline
@Chuckster- she has already moved her ass into his place by this time.
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 09:33 pm
Me not you
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
What boob? I don't even see ONE on any of them! Lol! 
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 09:45 pm
throwback fan
Member
 

Joined: Fri Apr 5th, 2013
Location:  
Posts: 361
Status: 
Offline
Mike and Krista Malinin are by far the Mr and Mrs Goo beauty pageant winners.  I'm not sure John and Melina would even make the finals at this point.  I wonder if M had a boob job?  I know this was at her skinny phase but her boobs seem quite a bit fuller in more recent shots....could be weight gain or not hmmm....
Posted: Thu Jul 11th, 2013 09:51 pm
123guest123
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
I guess being vegan can be good for your skin, haha.

Weight gain & a good push up bra could be it. Or J paid for a boob job.

It'll be interesting to see if any wedding pictures end up on the interwebs. I'm curious to see what kind of wedding they have. Also curious whether Krista is their wedding planner.

Posted: Sun Jul 14th, 2013 01:01 pm
lol
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
throwback fan wrote: Mike and Krista Malinin are by far the Mr and Mrs Goo beauty pageant winners.  I'm not sure John and Melina would even make the finals at this point.  I wonder if M had a boob job?  I know this was at her skinny phase but her boobs seem quite a bit fuller in more recent shots....could be weight gain or not hmmm....
too bad MM's a sleazy cheat
Posted: Sun Jul 14th, 2013 07:39 pm
me
Member
 

Joined: Thu Mar 21st, 2013
Location:  
Posts: 831
Status: 
Offline
lol - haven't seen you around in a while. Is that really so? Seems to me he'd be too busy running. lol
Posted: Mon Jul 15th, 2013 01:20 pm
chuckster
Member


Joined: Wed Mar 20th, 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 1035
Status: 
Offline
Me not you wrote: What boob? I don't even see ONE on any of them! Lol! 
It's where her boob would be.  
Posted: Tue Jul 16th, 2013 10:44 pm
123guest123
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
lol wrote: throwback fan wrote: Mike and Krista Malinin are by far the Mr and Mrs Goo beauty pageant winners.  I'm not sure John and Melina would even make the finals at this point.  I wonder if M had a boob job?  I know this was at her skinny phase but her boobs seem quite a bit fuller in more recent shots....could be weight gain or not hmmm....
too bad MM's a sleazy cheat

Really? Do tell.....


UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2013 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1946 seconds (9% database + 91% PHP). 44 queries executed.